Friday 20 July 2012

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment!





















What is Lee Stafford hair  growth treatment? 


A hair growth treatment used after shampoo and before conditioning. The treatment is made with Pro-Growth™ complex which is a main selling point, even though I have researched it through and through, I  still have no clue as to what it is exactly?

Lee also uses the tag line 'Remember if the earth’s not nourished you’ll never grow beautiful flowers!'. Lee Stafford also does other hair growth products in this line to accompany the treatment such as a hair growth shampoo and conditioner. I decided not to try either as I read numerous reviews that didn't particually excite me.












LOVE-
  • My hair felt in better condition after using. 
  • I have noticed some extra hair growth.
  • The packaging is pretty and pink.
HATE-
  •   The price, I could afford this if it lasted a reasonable amount of time 2-3 weeks maybe? However I would be repurchasing the product every 11 days instead, as a Student I can't afford that.
  • Which brings me to my next point, the product ran out extremely fast.  Lee Stafford states on his website and the product in the directions that you should be using a egg size amount of the product every time you wash your hair. My hair is quite short so I thought I could easily get away with less than that, however it has nothing  to do with the length of your hair as it is applied to the scalp to stimulate the hair growth. I wash my hair every day, so I was using this product everyday which led to it running out extremely fast. 
Conclusion - If i could afford the product the amount times, I would have to purchase it, I would use this product, as t did seem to promote my hair to grow more that it did normally. 

Rating- *** 3/5 stars

Hayley xox

3 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to try this! It such a shame that its expensive and runs out quickly. How much did you pay for it?

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was 7.99 from Boots, which is expensive seen as I was buying it almost every week! But if you can afford it or wash your hair less it really is worth getting some!

      Hayley

      xox

      Delete
    2. Hi Cat, I also just checked out your fab blog and I am now following you, would love it if you followed as I'm new to this and don't have any followers yet, I will keep my reviews coming!

      Hayley xox

      Delete