Thursday 19 July 2012

Hair Growth Misson!

Want long healthy hair?



 I do.

However since bleaching my hair and going crazy colours, and ruining it nearly a year ago, I tried to rescue it, which I had done untill a few weeks back when I decided I wanted to be a blonde again. Things I have done along the way have been things like trying henna thinking it would be good for my hair, it just resulted in a bright neon ginger mess. Since then I  dyed my hair a sensible dark colour and vowed to myself not to change it, but I started to hate it and have now tried to go back blonde (by that I mean that I am on my way to the blonde I want, but not there yet). 

So after going to the hairdressers and having my hair stripped, tinted, and bleach highlighted! My hair is suffering badly and breaking off a lot, when brushed. Deciding that I can't have hair like this I have been investing in breakage products, oils, and moisturising products. I am particually interested in the products that women with black afro hair use, even though I have caucasian hair they certainly know their hair care from protein treatments to moisterising products. If anyone knows anything I can try or do, please comment will be greatly appreciated.

Getting to the point I have recently tried a lot of hair products, both man made and natural claiming to thicken thin hair and to promote hair growth or to help with damaged hair.

Natural products I am going to be testing out, bought from health store, or found in your kitchen.

  • Almond Oil
  • Coconut Oil
  • Castor Oil 
  • Jasmine Oil 
  • Olive Oil 
  • Egg Yolk
  • Mayo

Other man made chemical products bought from the highstreet-Boots/Superdrug-

  • Lee Stafford hair Growth Treatment
  • Alpecin for men C1-caffeine shampoo
  • Herbal Essences breakage protecter split end cream
  • Aussie 3 Minute Miricale

I will let you know shortly how each product is working for me and whether I am noticing a difference.


Any advice or product suggestions will be appreciated.

Hayley xox

No comments:

Post a Comment