Friday 20 July 2012

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum original formula!

What is John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum?

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum is a serum developed to transform frizzy dry hair into beautiful polished glossy locks, retailing at about £6.30 from Boots highstreet. 'Frizz-Ease is the U.K's number 1 brand for frizzy hair'. My hair type is short damaged and and very puffy,  I class this as frizzy as I need some sort of product after washing my hair to smooth it.

-LOVE
  • Worked wonders on my Remy hair extensions, applied wet after I had washed them. Left the hair extensions soft and certainly no frizz, usually I would have to straighten them to smooth the frizz.
  • Made my own hair tips look a lot better, less split.
  • Made my hair shiny and soft. 
  • Worked on my hair and my extensions both wet and dry. 






-HATE
  •  Hair can look greasy when I accidently applied to much.
  • Very hard to tell how much your hair needs, when wet as it didn't feel or look any different. 
  • Ran out very fast, however I had been using it on my hair and my extensions. 
  • Little pricey.


Conclusion-I would repurchase the product if it didn't run out so quickly. Overall I think this product is worth buying and would certainly work even better on someone with long hair, as it seemed to define the curls in my  hair extensions, and smooth frizz.

Rating - ****4/5 stars

Hayley xox

8 comments:

  1. I am always on the look out for products to make my hair shiny, it's turned into a bit of an obsession.
    I am your first subscriber!! Looking forward to hearing a lot more :)

    http://out-of-liner.blogspot.com.au/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. same! thankyou so much, my first one!
    Yes I will be posting more beauty review blogs asap!

    Hayley
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. really good review! Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey vanessa, just checked out your lovely blog! you have a new follower, would love it if you could follow me back! :)

      hayley
      xox

      Delete
  4. Nice blog! Love John Freida products x

    Following <3

    Hope you check me out

    http://lipglossandcandyfloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    Gem xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey gem,checked your blog out a while back and forgot to reply! you have a new follower! and same!

      hayley
      xox

      Delete
  5. hey rhea, just checked out your blog sorry its such a late reply! but you have a new follower, would love it if you could follow me back :)

    hayley
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks like a good product for hair! i dont really like using serum, but i love the smell! <3

    http://bysabrinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete