What is John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum?
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum is a serum developed to transform frizzy dry hair into beautiful polished glossy locks, retailing at about £6.30 from Boots highstreet. 'Frizz-Ease is the U.K's number 1 brand for frizzy hair'. My hair type is short damaged and and very puffy, I class this as frizzy as I need some sort of product after washing my hair to smooth it.
- Worked wonders on my Remy hair extensions, applied wet after I had washed them. Left the hair extensions soft and certainly no frizz, usually I would have to straighten them to smooth the frizz.
- Made my own hair tips look a lot better, less split.
- Made my hair shiny and soft.
- Worked on my hair and my extensions both wet and dry.
- Hair can look greasy when I accidently applied to much.
- Very hard to tell how much your hair needs, when wet as it didn't feel or look any different.
- Ran out very fast, however I had been using it on my hair and my extensions.
- Little pricey.
Conclusion-I would repurchase the product if it didn't run out so quickly. Overall I think this product is worth buying and would certainly work even better on someone with long hair, as it seemed to define the curls in my hair extensions, and smooth frizz.
Rating - ****4/5 stars